Michelle P. Carter

The Amazing Race

44 posts in this topic

LOL I said the same thing! If I were Scott, I think at this point in the race I would have "twisted my ankle" or something just get out. She is just painfully whiny. Girl needs a cheeseburger I think, I know I get cranky and weak when I am hangry and she is already SOOO thin.  I like team Fun, they are a bit cheesy sometimes but they work well together. 

I would totally try out for this show (I tried out for Survivor years ago) with my BFF but he lives across the country. Hubby says he would go on the show too but I think that would be the end of our marriage!! 

Edited by Nicole Shattuck

Yeah Scott was definitely the most competitive and I-Want-To-Win of the whole lot of 'em, so I get why he hasn't backed out yet. But poor guy. He wanted Redmond as his first choice; they could have been an amazing team!

14 hours ago, Karma Christine Salvato said:

The wrong people are in the finale... At least some of them...

I actually cried when "Team fUn" got eliminated... 😢😢

I know, if it weren't for that horrible dehydration, they could have probably gone all the way. :(

I kept hoping Phil was gonna say, "This is a non-elimination round... All you have to do is make it to the mat." But he didn't. And I cried. They would have won. Should have won. 😭😭

I was completely bummed about Team Fun as well. Too bad the boys didn't make it either.  I hope the whiner doesn't win. She is sooo annoying.. LOL

Ugh yeah I hate when the annoying whiny people win LOL. That's why it was so satisfying when Hayley and Blair got eliminated in their season - she spent all season being the worst rotten bitch and then she ended up being the reason they didn't win the million. XD

I'm still new to the show. This is my 4th season. XD I started watching when Jonathan Knight was on it. LOL

Just now, MeriJewel said:

I'm still new to the show. This is my 4th season. XD I started watching when Jonathan Knight was on it. LOL

I'm pretty sure that was the season he was on! It was a season  full of dating coupes, and a bunch of them were blind-date match-ups.

So happy that this show is back on, but my wife made a comment last night that I tend to agree with; she said "I wish they would go back to just regular people and not YouTube personalities or people from other reality shows." 

Not to toot my own horn here, but I think her and I would make for an interesting team to watch. XD

#TeamWeirdo 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Pete Yagmin said:

So happy that this show is back on, but my wife made a comment last night that I tend to agree with; she said "I wish they would go back to just regular people and not YouTube personalities or people from other reality shows." 

Not to toot my own horn here, but I think her and I would make for an interesting team to watch. XD

#TeamWeirdo 

We usually try to do a mix - grabbing a handful of people who are known or have a following helps put more eyes on the show. But this season also has "normal" people like April and Sarah, Eric and Daniel, Lucas and Brittany, Henry and Evan... and even teams like Trevor and Chris and Joey and Tim are not necessarily YouTube or reality stars.

As far as crossover with Big Brother, well that's what happens when your shows share a casting department, haha. But that's been going on since season 16 of Amazing Race with Jordan & Jeff, and then season 20 with Brendon and Rachel.

Edited by Michelle P. Carter