MeriJewel

Twitter

32 posts in this topic

Hello fellow investors and members! 

Let's use this thread to share our Twitter handles, if you would like to do so. 

This will make it easier to find each other and help spread the word in the Twitterverse! 

Find me at @MeriJewel

See you there!

:IamLM: 

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@vashjinn <-- My personal account

@tftsandbox <-- My show that I'm trying to get packaged

@kitbluemedia <-- My company

@ParkerAlberts <-- My pen name

:)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Nikki Ackerman said:

@vashjinn <-- My personal account

@tftsandbox <-- My show that I'm trying to get packaged

@kitbluemedia <-- My company

@ParkerAlberts <-- My pen name

:)

Look at you with all those accounts, I now feel very inadequate.  :o

Edited by Zandra Bill
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zandra Bill said:

Look at you with all those accounts, I now feel very inadequate.  :o

 

Try and get all those accounts verified...

Tales from the Sandbox needed one for a pitchfest I entered. :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zandibill

But be warned I do have strong opinions on many varied subjects and I'm not afraid to share them.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nikki Ackerman said:

Hm. If you ever want to be verified, you're one step closer! :)

I tried! Submitted all my papers and they don't seem to want me. xD

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Michelle P. Carter said:

I tried! Submitted all my papers and they don't seem to want me. xD

I've seen accounts verified of people whom I've never heard of, yet I haven't been verified yet. Not sure what it takes.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2017 at 2:28 PM, Michelle P. Carter said:

I tried! Submitted all my papers and they don't seem to want me. xD

 

On 2/10/2017 at 2:49 PM, Pete Yagmin said:

I've seen accounts verified of people whom I've never heard of, yet I haven't been verified yet. Not sure what it takes.

Apparently, you have to be "socially relevant." I have several verified folks that follow me, so I don't know. I even submitted by IMDB page. You can re-apply 30 days after they turn you down. ;)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nikki Ackerman said:

 

Apparently, you have to be "socially relevant." I have several verified folks that follow me, so I don't know. I even submitted by IMDB page. You can re-apply 30 days after they turn you down. ;)

Yeah I submitted my IMDb too, I was hopefully that my CBS credits would garner me some respect among the top brass but to no avail. xD It's hard breaks to hear you're not relevant, lmfao.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Michelle P. Carter said:

 xD It's hard breaks to hear you're not relevant, lmfao.

1

IKR?!? xD At least my kid thinks I'm socially relevant! :D

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2017 at 10:50 AM, Nikki Ackerman said:

 

Apparently, you have to be "socially relevant." I have several verified folks that follow me, so I don't know. I even submitted by IMDB page. You can re-apply 30 days after they turn you down. ;)

I didn't even realize there was an application process. Is that new? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now