Sarah Spoon-Waffle

Share Your Creation!

126 posts in this topic

Because I'm an idiot and haven't done this before... I have 2 shorts published. You can see them both here. You have two versions, Kindle or paperback. If you buy the paperback you get the Kindle version free. I highly recommend the paperback version because autographing a Kindle is nicht gut! ;) 

If you're rather cut out the middle man for both stories, I do have a limited number that I'm selling as a set for $10.00 (Domestic shipping and autographs included)! They are also available overseas. (Create Space is a Print On Demand service as well as an international marketplace!)

Check them out and let me know what you think! More to come when I have some spare time. :)

Edited by Nikki Ackerman

Well here's what I do. I make 3D images using Lightwave 3D.  ( think Star Trek, B5, dozens of movies & commercials etc. ) I specialize in making ships and spacescapes.  It's fun and it keeps me off the streets ( well most of the time.. )

TheGlobeHD.jpg

alien probe.jpg

fatalmirror.jpg

Ha! Finally found the pictures of the Star Wars cake. The lightsaber is a Nintendo DS stylus! :) It does have "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ..." around the side. I traced a Jedi robe from a coloring book I had. (This is circa 2012... the cake not the coloring book. That's circa 1999!)

imag0151.jpg

On 5/22/2017 at 3:21 PM, Ponch Fenwick said:

Well here's what I do. I make 3D images using Lightwave 3D.  ( think Star Trek, B5, dozens of movies & commercials etc. ) I specialize in making ships and spacescapes.  It's fun and it keeps me off the streets ( well most of the time.. )

That is BADASS @Ponch Fenwick

This is a fun prop I made awhile ago, the center of the eye as well as all around is separately controllable to virtually any color. It is battery powered for three hours and wireless DMX controllable. Its out on tour at the moment, hopefully he comes back soon for a check up! 

20160912_120220.jpg

20160916_105314.jpg

20160912_144852.jpg

I recently started a photography class to help me better understand my camera and hopefully make me a better cinematographer/filmmaker. Here's a couple of shots from my week 4 assignment. 

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

On 6/2/2017 at 5:31 PM, Nate Johnson said:

This is a fun prop I made awhile ago, the center of the eye as well as all around is separately controllable to virtually any color. It is battery powered for three hours and wireless DMX controllable. Its out on tour at the moment, hopefully he comes back soon for a check up! 

20160912_120220.jpg

20160916_105314.jpg

20160912_144852.jpg

Him on the forklift had me dying, that's great!

On 10/4/2016 at 11:15 PM, Avrom said:

I want the bb8 

I second that :D

On 10/9/2016 at 5:36 PM, Pete Yagmin said:

Cakes! I'm gonna bring it back around to cakes! Here's a couple of cakes I made for my older sons birthday.

I only found 2 of the more creative cakes I've made for the kids.. I'll keep looking for the ones that look like giant lego bricks and share those too!

pac-cake.png

pac-cake-2.png

android-cake.png

I adore the Pacman cake! What a fun idea!!

This is a novel I got published about 3 months ago. Hope you guys will check it out. :)

Bloodline of Atlantis: The Triple Psi

Summary:   
Imagine you could move things with your mind. 
Imagine you could predict the future. 
Imagine you could heal wounds with just a touch. 
Now imagine that having all these powers at once means the people you love could die. Samantha Harris has foreseen death and she will stop it from happening at any cost but she has enemies who have been after her power since she was four years old and these enemies have powers too.

Cover_small.jpg

How many creations are you willing to sit through? I do a lot of VFX work on feature films but I also spend quality time crafting animated commercial spots for various local small businesses. I'll link a few here for your amusement.

Animated Utica Club Commercial

Animated Best Beers of 2016 Commercial (Saranac Brand)

Animated Commercial for Utica Coffee Roasters

Prohibition Party Promo for Wakely's Speakeasy

My Animated Christmas card for 2016 (I performed the vocals and all the instruments as well)

After winning with "Star Wars GENERATIONS" we were asked to produce a short Go-Rogue promotion for Lukas Films Rogue One...

it premiere at the Rogue One premiere which we attended at the Pantages Theater last December

FB_IMG_1481817514080.jpg

Aside from being an actor, I am also a content creator and love collaborating with other creative like-minded folks!

The show never got any network eyes on it because I dont have an agent that reps me as a content creator. Everyone I contacted studio/ network wise all said, "they dont accept unsolicited material."

Here's my award winning TV pilot, hope you enjoy it. 

@Karma Christine Salvato Here's the video. You can take a look at my YouTube channel, I'll make everything I have available if you want to see more!

This was made in iMovie with my laptop as my camera and for those of you that judged the Pitch Elevator, I think this is the version I submitted.

Sharing another creation ... a video from an album I made (my first) with a bunch of talented people at a recording studio called Tiny Telephone.  

The album is called Spiral Notebook Project. The tune is "A Moment in Time."