Sarah Spoon-Waffle

Share Your Creation!

126 posts in this topic

On 10/2/2016 at 8:31 PM, George Shaw said:

Thanks @MeriJewel! So happy to hear you loved it! Currently writing the sequel, The Empire's New Groove!

You need to submit this for our Other Worlds Austin Star Wars Day May the Fourth Fan Film Screening!

Hi all, my names Will. I am a YT content creator , filmmaker, musician, artist, etc. I'm a nerd , I create a lot different indie things.  I own a small production company / subscription box service in NY.

My band Truth In Needles (drummer/producer/video maker) 

ANIME RELATED the series is a DVD documentary I  created, available on Amazon (rent & on-demand), will be back on Prime in 2017. It's a no budget , run and gun series (3 volumes , raising money for number 4 & 5). 

this was a lesson for a Skillshare.com class I teach. I used some unused 16mm from another film class I taught. My student was my camera person, not great film but served the purpose. 

AR3.jpg

IMG_0733.PNG

IMG_0777.JPG

Cakes! I'm gonna bring it back around to cakes! Here's a couple of cakes I made for my older sons birthday.

I only found 2 of the more creative cakes I've made for the kids.. I'll keep looking for the ones that look like giant lego bricks and share those too!

pac-cake.png

pac-cake-2.png

android-cake.png

20 hours ago, Pete Yagmin said:

Cakes! I'm gonna bring it back around to cakes! Here's a couple of cakes I made for my older sons birthday.

I only found 2 of the more creative cakes I've made for the kids.. I'll keep looking for the ones that look like giant lego bricks and share those too!

*little known fact*   I like cake ! ! 

On 10/6/2016 at 1:04 PM, Tiffany said:

I make graphics for fun.

er.png

AMAZING ! ! ! ! !   ...   LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! ! ... 

The Brigid Chronicles: The Countess

My short story, published on Amazon. Paperback or Kindle. I also based my one-hour TV drama that I'm pitching to CINE and A&E in Austin on that short. (There many more stories, just none of them ready to go yet!)

Or this one ... The Longest War edited by John F Holmes. This one is out of print but still available on Kindle.

If you haven't guessed, I'm an author!

I've produced and released a half dozen records over the years. The band is called pH10 and it's a heavy electronic style of music. Legion M is free to license (at no fee) the tunes if you hear something you dig or think will work in a project. I've licensed a bunch of tunes over the years but currently have no exclusive deals - so the catalog is free to use. We're on Spotify, iTunes and al the typical music services. If you want an uncompressed file, just let me know. Hope you dig.

iTunes link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ph10/id57891020

e1e318208a77857c8fb58e2ca8f5e56d7c2caadb

I'm a writer and game designer. My latest creation is a science-fiction setting for the Dungeons & Dragons game called Esper Genesis. My partners and I have just started on this project a couple of months ago. Though the game rules are adapted for D&D, the IP is my own and I'm hoping to expand it into more outlets such as novels, comics, etc.

The website for the project can be found here: Esper Genesis - Heroic Sci-fi Roleplaying

We also released our first starter product: Esper Genesis: Fall of the Eos Keldor

EG Cover.jpg

Edited by Rich Lescouflair

On 10/10/2016 at 2:20 PM, Shao Lopez said:

*little known fact*   I like cake ! ! 

AMAZING ! ! ! ! !   ...   LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! ! ... 

Thank you <3

On 10/2/2016 at 2:12 PM, Ron Newcomb said:

Hey - we do films...would love for you to check us out:

Out trailers: 

I think you've done some interesting things and it's cool that you're able to do genre fiction on small budgets. I see where there could maybe be a little more polish, particularly with the lighting, but overall, not bad at all. I have an idea for a movie that would be like a post-apocalyptic action flick but NO zombies! Let me know if you need any help writing or editing a screenplay, especially dialogue. I have a knack for the developmental editing of prose so I can probably learn the "script doctor" sort of thing.

47 minutes ago, Rich Lescouflair said:

I'm a writer and game designer. My latest creation is a science-fiction setting for the Dungeons & Dragons game called Esper Genesis. My partners and I have just started on this project a couple of months ago. Though the game rules are adapted for D&D, the IP is my own and I'm hoping to expand it into more outlets such as novels, comics, etc.

The website for the project can be found here: Esper Genesis - Heroic Sci-fi Roleplaying

We also released our first starter product: Esper Genesis: Fall of the Eos Keldor

EG Cover.jpg

That's really cool. I am also a game designer. I have a small filler game almost finished and I'm working on an RPG system I named "Fluid." It is a universal system but there's a little running joke that it could probably run Shadowrun better than Shadowrun can. I've done more work on the fantasy rules but the core is fairly simple and looks good so far though it is still early. How big is your outfit? So your model is more like that of a game studio that produces content to sell to publishers? PM me if you'd like to talk.

It would be cool if there is a full-fledged Legion M Games division eventually. I considered starting my own company but I'm just not cut out to run a business.

I made my first feature film Easter Sunday Movie. It's a horror comedy satire film homage to over the top 80s Slashers. It stars Horror Icons Robert ZDar, The Maniac Cop and Ari Lehman the first Jason Vorhees in Friday The 13th as well as many indie actors. It is doing rounds in the east coast at film festivals and has won some awards. The trailer was featured exclusively on Fangoria and ain't it cool news covered us. We reached a distribution deal and will be available worldwide in March 2017. 

I also host a show on nationfirst.us called Generation America out of DC and I'm a former veteran of the USMC. I produce the Gun dude show and The trouble zone on nationfirst.us under the teachings of a two time Grammy nominated producer. I work on local public access television and my company Northgate Pictures LLC is currently working on several film projects. 

Edited by Jason Delgado

4 hours ago, Edward L Cote said:

That's really cool. I am also a game designer. I have a small filler game almost finished and I'm working on an RPG system I named "Fluid." It is a universal system but there's a little running joke that it could probably run Shadowrun better than Shadowrun can. I've done more work on the fantasy rules but the core is fairly simple and looks good so far though it is still early. How big is your outfit? So your model is more like that of a game studio that produces content to sell to publishers? PM me if you'd like to talk.

It would be cool if there is a full-fledged Legion M Games division eventually. I considered starting my own company but I'm just not cut out to run a business.

I love Shadowrun. It would be interesting to see it run on a different system. I am a managing partner of Alligator Alley Entertainment. I'm the writer/developer for this project and my partners are on the publishing end. We also started a fantasy line called the Demonbane Chronicles, and also produce Witch Hunter: The Invisible World. As far as the game publishing goes, we're doing it ourselves, but if the IP were to expand outward from RPGs, it would be great to work with other entertainment developers in order to make that happen.

I do write other stories/games on my own, though, so if there were a division for Legion M that focused on either of those, I'd be fully on board with that. :)

I make feature length and short horror movies. I am currently working on two. One is Slashers Gone Wild : Bloodbath edition. The other is the sequel Slashers Gone Wild: Wrath of the Zombie Lord. The latter is being shot in 3D. I act, do special make-up effects, CGI, write scripts, and direct. If you dig B-movie style horror then come to my page and check it out!

www.worldparody.com

wildbunch3.jpg

Thought I'd share with my fellow Legion M members my other artistic passion long before I became a filmmaker.  I've been an artist since I was a kid, drawing & painting, then doing art shows and then being represented by an art gallery for 10 years. Here is a link to some of my work. Hope you enjoy my artwork. I have done and am available for commission portraits. Contact 626.975.0397 or email: redcapecinemainc@yahoo.com

On 10/5/2016 at 7:45 AM, Steve Davidson said:

Here's the cover of our latest "special edition" issue2016Worldcon-sm.jpg
Stories will be published on the website starting today!

I want to be that girl! That's an amazing view of that galaxy!! Excellent, Steve!

On 10/9/2016 at 5:36 PM, Pete Yagmin said:

pac-cake.png

pac-cake-2.png

android-cake.png

What a cool idea with Pac-Man and the cupcakes!! Nice job, Pete!!

On October 2, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Terri Pinon said:

I make cakes for friends and family :)

Here's a recent favorite of a wine crate. Everything edible. 

wine crate cake.jpg

Oh and my BB-8 cake! 

BB8 Cake.jpg

WoW!!! Looks amazing!

My son wanted to go as Sans from Undertale for Halloween. October 30th, we realized we had everything for the costume... except for the head. I was at the end of a bout of pneumonia and wandered through the house seeing what we had that I could make work. It's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy about how it came out!

Sans.jpg

I'm a writer specializing in dark fantasy and horror. You could say that I write faerie tales for adults. Here's a sample of my work:

The Winter Queen gazed out at the skaters enjoying themselves on the ice in front of Radio City Music Hall.

A bitter smile crossed her features as she stepped out onto the ice; there was a faint crackling sound, and the depth of the ice suddenly increased more than six inches while a bone-chilling wind blew across the plaza, causing most of the holiday revelers to immediately seek shelter. Snow began falling from the night sky, and there was the ear-piercing screech of tires on ice followed by the crunch of metal and plastic as vehicles unexpectedly collided on the frozen streets. Hissing laughter like soft rain arose from the Unseelie as they enjoyed the misery of the unsuspecting mortals while the Faerie Queen admired her handiwork.
"Look at them: ignorant sheep blissfully unaware that the time has come for the slaughter. We allowed them to take over this world, and what have they done with it?
"Murdered thousands of species of plants and animals, driving them to extinction. Polluted the water and the air. Buried the world under mountains of garbage. Chopped down my beloved pine forests. When I come to power, there shall be a reckoning. The Wild Hunt shall ride, and Winter will come!
"A thousand years of darkness where we shall reign supreme... and mortals will once again learn to fear the night."
--Solstice: A Winter's Tale.