Sarah Spoon-Waffle

Share Your Creation!

126 posts in this topic

Whatever it is that you make - short films, short stories, cross-stitch, music, beadwork, cosplay - anything!  Share it here so we can see what you're up to!  Creativity comes in all forms, and I'm constantly inspired by other people's work.

So, Legion M - show us what you're making!

8 minutes ago, Sarah Spoon-Waffle said:

That's a RAD picture!  Do you have an instagram that I can follow?  (I run the IG for the band and I'm on there a lot)!

Thanks!
I do, although with the 8 photos I've posted, I'm not quite sure how I have 1400+ followers :)
https://www.instagram.com/webjocky/

I suppose I should start giving my audience something to look at more often.

On 10/2/2016 at 1:22 AM, MeriJewel said:

My son would love the lego soap! 

Check out our site we are always adding new stuff we even have airplanes.

4 bars, approximate total net weight 2 oz
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Apricot Kernel Oil, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Chromium Oxide (CI 77288)

This is why we are meticulous about our ingredients, refuse to use ingredients that scare us, and aim to educate our customers about what we put in our soaps and what you may find in other products on the market, and the safety of these ingredients.  Knowledge is power, and your health is important!!

P.S. please let us know if any feedback...

Edited by Chris L
Wanted to know if any feedback...

I own Raven's Nest Herbals, LLC, an herb, spice, tea, incense, scented this and that gifts, and essential or body oils. Mostly, you'll see my shoppe at the Georgia Renaissance Festival, Alabama Renaissance Festival and Hoggetowne Medieval Faire - complete with costume and often Scottish accent (or I'll simply start speaking in Scottish Gaelic or any of the other 7 languages I speak, depending on the faire!) www.ravensnestherbals.com in business since 1986. Oh, and we custom blend scents for LARP customers. Been known to make "cat spray", "wet dog", "carrot cake with butter cream frosting", "brownies", "bourbon whisky" OR we will make festival character scents, such as "dungeon mistress", "Ik the Troll", "Queen Anne", "King Edward VI", "Robin Hood", "Stranger in a Pub", "Twyst in the Wind (for the village hangman)", etc. Can make something unique for you, too!

The languages? That's why I also help with dialect coaching for performers who need that little extra! Southern US accent too.

Edited by Terry V Culver
additional items

23 hours ago, Terri Pinon said:

I make cakes for friends and family :)

Here's a recent favorite of a wine crate. Everything edible. 

wine crate cake.jpg

Oh and my BB-8 cake! 

BB8 Cake.jpg

Love it! I'll have to share some cakes I've done including PAC MAN, Android and LEGO bricks!

On October 2, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Terri Pinon said:

I make cakes for friends and family :)

Here's a recent favorite of a wine crate. Everything edible. 

wine crate cake.jpg

Oh and my BB-8 cake! 

BB8 Cake.jpg

I want the bb8