Karen C

Introductions

341 posts in this topic

:wow:

So much awesome in one place!

Excited to have everyone here and can't wait to make you all my new best friends :)

Hi folks! Matt Miller from Cary, North Carolina. Collected comic books for many, many years. Have a few pieces of nice original art. I also brew beer, make wine, ferment and  home can various things. I've been cooking since I was 5 years old. And, of course, I've always fantasized about being an actor or voice actor. I was in a couple of high school productions and studied broadcasting early on in college, but life got in the way. I have 3 kids and one grandchild. 

Hello everyone, my name is Anthony and live in Gainesville, Florida. I am a veteran, a retired law enforcement officer and a current business owner of a performance venue. I invested because I'm a huge movie buff and have been since I was a kid.  Being a part time live performer, assistant in show production, and live entertainment of all types, I enjoy all aspects of creating entertainment for an audience. Glad to be apart of the Legion. 

Anthony

Hey y'all, I'm Michael from Lexington, KY. I'm an Audio Visual Engineer working for University of Kentucky HealthCare. My background with the entertainment industry mostly revolves around military related events... and now Health Care related events :)  I think the opportunity Legion M represents is a blessing, and I'm certainly glad to be along for the ride. Hoo-rah!

30 minutes ago, Michael Vischi said:

Hey y'all, I'm Michael from Lexington, KY. I'm an Audio Visual Engineer working for University of Kentucky HealthCare. My background with the entertainment industry mostly revolves around military related events... and now Health Care related events :)  I think the opportunity Legion M represents is a blessing, and I'm certainly glad to be along for the ride. Hoo-rah!

Welcome to the forum, I hope that you will enjoy the ride! 🐴

Hello All,

Anthony here! I am based out of Anaheim, CA and work for iHeartMedia in their IT department. I have a background in Medieval Literature (MA) and Marketing (MBA), and one of my hopes is to see more LGBTQ characters in our movies!

12 minutes ago, Anthony Andrade said:

Hello All,

Anthony here! I am based out of Anaheim, CA and work for iHeartMedia in their IT department. I have a background in Medieval Literature (MA) and Marketing (MBA), and one of my hopes is to see more LGBTQ characters in our movies!

Welcome to the forum Anthony, we may have a lot to talk about as my archaeology degree was mostly based on the medieval period.

Wahoo!

I'm Joshua Nicholson, and I currently live in NYC (though, that will be changing when I get married in April). I'm very excited to be part of this crazy experiment and hope to collaborate with many fellow Legionnaires in the future!

In case you want more info about me and what I do, go here:

http://joshuanicholson.com

3 minutes ago, Joshua Nicholson said:

Wahoo!

I'm Joshua Nicholson, and I currently live in NYC (though, that will be changing when I get married in April). I'm very excited to be part of this crazy experiment and hope to collaborate with many fellow Legionnaires in the future!

In case you want more info about me and what I do, go here:

http://joshuanicholson.com

Welcome to the forum and the crazy experiment Joshua. 😁

Hi everyone, I'm Myriam from Michigan. Retired and loving it. I play World of Warcraft , read fantasy/fiction, love horror/sci-fi/fantasy movies that have some originality and in general am just an old hippie. I am very stoked to be a part of the Legion M world and can't wait to see all the wonderful developments!

Edited by MAK Price
wrong pic

4 minutes ago, MAK Price said:

Hi everyone, I'm Myriam from Michigan. Retired and loving it. I play World of Warcraft , read fantasy/fiction, love horror/sci-fi/fantasy movies that have some originality and in general am just an old hippie. I am very stoked to be a part of the Legion M world and can't wait to see all the wonderful developments!

Welcome Myriam, if you have a look around the forum you will see that there's topic  threads for games, movies and much more so go share your ideas and experiences. It's great to have you on board. 😀

Hello all! My name is Samantha and I'm a Massage Therapist, but have so many aspirations to be everything, that I thought I'd better start investing in an awesome business while I'm young so I can do everything I want in life! What do I want to do? I want to act of course! 

4 minutes ago, Samantha Wroughton said:

Hello all! My name is Samantha and I'm a Massage Therapist, but have so many aspirations to be everything, that I thought I'd better start investing in an awesome business while I'm young so I can do everything I want in life! What do I want to do? I want to act of course! 

Welcome Samantha, as some wise person once said that if you are prepared to work hard you can achieve anything, so good luck. 🍀

Greetings fellow LegionMaires. Can't wait to get to know you all. I live in Seattle Washington and have a background in computer R&D as well as writing. I'm a bestselling author of fantasy and science fiction with 8 books out and more on the way. It's a great joy to meet you.

+ Leeland

2 minutes ago, Leeland Artra said:

Greetings fellow LegionMaires. Can't wait to get to know you all. I live in Seattle Washington and have a background in computer R&D as well as writing. I'm a bestselling author of fantasy and science fiction with 8 books out and more on the way. It's a great joy to meet you.

+ Leeland

Welcome to the forum Leeland, I hope you will enjoy your visits and share your thoughts and knowledge. 📚

On 9/12/2016 at 8:49 AM, Zandra Bill said:

Hi, I'm Zandra and I live in Northern Ireland and my boss wants me to be a workaholic but I'm trying to perfect being a professional tv watcher. :P

Oh, I'm so looking you up if I get over the pond! I've wanted to visit Ireland forever, I hope it's as wonderful as it looks from clear over here.

No I think I can honestly say that it is more wonderful than people's expectations and we are all lovely. 💖

1 hour ago, MAK Price said:

So very excited to get another WoW player on here hehehe ... WELCOME TO THE FORUMS ! !

On 9/12/2016 at 1:01 AM, Shao Lopez said:

And I was invited by @Karen C

Oo insider connections. Awesome! I've always wanted to rub elbows with cool people. I'm far too nerdy and the coolness doesn't seem to transfer.

Still, it's amazing to meet you!

@Leeland Artra  Here your are the Cool and insider person .. People are going to be clammering to get to know you as a Founding Investor of Legion M ... Welcome to the rest of your Life !   :IamLM:

On 9/26/2016 at 9:25 AM, KrissyJo said:

:hi:to all of my new friends! I'm Kristina from just outside of Nashville, TN. I have three kiddos, all the same age, that my husband and I Brady Bunched together. I'm a massive SuperWhoLockian and karaoke fiend. I sing with a women's barbershop chorus and have a ridiculous amount of creative friends. 

I'm terribly excited to be a founding investor in this amazing company and feel lucky to have been chosen as an Ambassador for the forum! I'm here for YOU, so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

:IamLM:

Those are some amazing graphics! I love them.

Nice meeting you and I can't wait to see what happens next.

On 9/14/2016 at 9:15 AM, Sarah Spoon-Waffle said:

Hi there!  I'm Sarah, I live outside of Portland, Oregon.  I'm in sales, and I'm running for city council this year.  My husband is a nerd rock musician (www.megathruster.com and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa2LZXXKzYt6fDCtkgqF24Q ).

We have 4 kids, a dog, and a wide spectrum of fandoms represented amongst us.  I'm a big board game nerd, my husband is obsessed with everything from Bruce Campbell to The Walking Dead, our kids love Teen Titans, Gravity Falls, Doctor Who, Rick and Morty, and we all watch Check It Out together.  Our dog is a fan of naps and food.

I'm looking forward to being in a community with all of you!

Well, you got my vote. I think all our politicians should have more nerd rock musician connections! I only got 1 kid, but I think he has the energy of 4... maybe I'm wrong.