Karen C

Introductions

341 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Michelle P. Carter said:

Welcome, James! Are you attending any of the Stan Lee events in Los Angeles next week?

Thanks for the welcome! :) I have been a bit out of the loop. When/where and are tickets a gazillion bucks? ;)

Posted (edited)

On 7/11/2017 at 11:54 PM, James Di Giacomo said:

Thanks for the welcome! :) I have been a bit out of the loop. When/where and are tickets a gazillion bucks? ;)

Haha not at all! Stan Lee is having an imprint ceremony at the TCL Theatre on Tuesday July 18th at 11am. Tickets for the ceremony are unfortunately sold out, but there is an afterpart at 7pm at a mansion in the Hollywood Hills and you can still get GA tickets for that!

https://thelegionm.com/stan-lee-packages#stan-lee-event-tickets

There's also a Legion M meetup at Dave and Busters in between the two events if you're interested in joining that: 

Rendezvous at Dave & Busters (6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028)

4:00 – 7pm Meet fellow party goers and enjoy a 20% discount at Dave & Busters Hollywood! Ask to be seated in the special "Stan Lee Party" area to receive your discount. 

Edited by Michelle P. Carter

3 hours ago, Chrissy Lessey said:

Hi everyone! I'm an author and acquisition editor living on the coast of North Carolina. Happy to join Legion M. :D

Welcome to Legion M and to the forums Chrissy, I hope that you will find plenty to talk about here and enjoy the awesomeness of being an investor.

On 9/12/2017 at 10:03 AM, Chrissy Lessey said:

Hi everyone! I'm an author and acquisition editor living on the coast of North Carolina. Happy to join Legion M. :D

Welcome! You should consider joining the Writing Club! :)

On 9/12/2017 at 11:03 AM, Chrissy Lessey said:

Nice to see a few more NC peeps popping up on here!

I'm originally from Scotland, but am now a US citizen and reside near Greensboro, NC

3 hours ago, Stuart Gillies said:

Nice to see a few more NC peeps popping up on here!

I'm originally from Scotland, but am now a US citizen and reside near Greensboro, NC

Welcome! Scotland is on my bucket list of places to visit! (So is the rest of the UK! :) )

Greetings from Arizona! I am Vicpylon,  investor (despite what is under my name), loyal legion member and tabletop game blogger and podcaster. My tabletop game scribblings and rants for the past 10 years can be found at Livingdice.com  

Has there been any discussion about a Legion presence at Gencon or Origins in the interests of extending their reach into the gaming community? 

Vic

6 hours ago, Vicpylon said:

Greetings from Arizona! I am Vicpylon,  investor (despite what is under my name), loyal legion member and tabletop game blogger and podcaster. My tabletop game scribblings and rants for the past 10 years can be found at Livingdice.com  

Has there been any discussion about a Legion presence at Gencon or Origins in the interests of extending their reach into the gaming community? 

Vic

Welcome to Legion M Vic, There are some discussion threads on gaming in the fandom threads with a few different types of games discussed.

Edited by Zandra Bill

20 hours ago, Vicpylon said:

Vic

Welcome, Vic! You can post here about about Cons. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

On 9/16/2017 at 1:20 PM, Nikki Ackerman said:

Welcome! Scotland is on my bucket list of places to visit! (So is the rest of the UK! :) )

Do it Nikki! It's a beautiful country. 

14 hours ago, Stuart Gillies said:

Do it Nikki! It's a beautiful country. 

I know! I've seen Ireland from the Shannon International Airport. They happen to have windows and it was beautiful! ;)

Hi! My name is Melissa!

I work in Los Angeles in the Art Department for Film/TV. Happy to be part of the Legion M family! Looking to expand my pool of film contacts~ 

Cheers!

6 hours ago, Melissa Erdman said:

Hi! My name is Melissa!

I work in Los Angeles in the Art Department for Film/TV. Happy to be part of the Legion M family! Looking to expand my pool of film contacts~ 

Cheers!

Welcome to Legion M and to the forums Melissa hopefully you will get a great deal of fun and help from the Legion M community.