Karen C

Introductions

341 posts in this topic

Hello I am Shao Lopez from Bakersfield and I am super excited to be part of such an amazing company! ! !  And I was invited by @Karen C

I am also an Ambassador for the Forums so Please if you need anything Forums Related you can send me a message.

Edited by Shao Lopez

Hello all, Chris here!  I grew up in the theater industry on the exhibitor side starting with my first job in high school and working my way up.  I've worked for independent theaters and the chains.  Now, I've transitioned over to sales, but my company sells products to theaters as well as retail.  I've been actively involved in exhibitor trade shows especially the big Vegas CinemaCon hosted by the National Association of Theater Owners.   Looking forward to watching this company grow!

Edited by Chris L

Hi, I'm Zandra and I live in Northern Ireland and my boss wants me to be a workaholic but I'm trying to perfect being a professional tv watcher. :P

Hi my name is Matt. I work in the IT industry remotely and basically work while watching Netflix all day. I am re-watching Lost at the moment - so much fun! Also Stranger Things was just awesome.

My name is John Smigle. I am a veteran, and father of a son with Autism. We live in Western Ny. I work for a Hospital in IT, and love the movies. 

Howdy Neighbor! I'm Aaron. My kids call me the Ninja! Please to meet you all! :ph34r: 

Coffee Cake.jpg

Edited by Aaron Wheeler

Hi there!  I'm Sarah, I live outside of Portland, Oregon.  I'm in sales, and I'm running for city council this year.  My husband is a nerd rock musician (www.megathruster.com and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa2LZXXKzYt6fDCtkgqF24Q ).

We have 4 kids, a dog, and a wide spectrum of fandoms represented amongst us.  I'm a big board game nerd, my husband is obsessed with everything from Bruce Campbell to The Walking Dead, our kids love Teen Titans, Gravity Falls, Doctor Who, Rick and Morty, and we all watch Check It Out together.  Our dog is a fan of naps and food.

I'm looking forward to being in a community with all of you!

Hi everyone! I'm MeriJewel and I live on the Central Coast (CA). I talked my mom, sister (Shella), and best friend into investing also! 

I'm pumped and ready to help out any way I can. Looking forward to being active in our Legion M community online and out there in the real world.

Oh, I'm also a Whovian, lover of Stargate, and my favorite band is Rush. By day I'm a Hospital Software Analyst at the local hospital/trauma center. 

Let's do this! 

:IamLM:

Edited by MeriJewel

:hi:to all of my new friends! I'm Kristina from just outside of Nashville, TN. I have three kiddos, all the same age, that my husband and I Brady Bunched together. I'm a massive SuperWhoLockian and karaoke fiend. I sing with a women's barbershop chorus and have a ridiculous amount of creative friends. 

I'm terribly excited to be a founding investor in this amazing company and feel lucky to have been chosen as an Ambassador for the forum! I'm here for YOU, so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

:IamLM:

On 9/9/2016 at 9:37 PM, Karen C said:

Please post here if you would like to introduce yourself to the Legion M community.

Hey, everyone!  My name is Destiny.  I am in Illinois.  Welcome, and hello everyone!

Just now, Aaron B Wheeler said:

Hello Liloo! Welcome to the Forum! :wham:

All the sudden I wanna tell you Careless Whispers ... heheh  

and   .. Hi @Liloo,   WELCOME TO THE PARTY ! ! ! ... 

Just now, Liloo said:

Thanks! Extremely excited and happy to be here.

Let us know if you have any questions. :IamLM:

43 minutes ago, Adam Doochin said:

Hi,

I'm Adam, from Nashville, TN. Glad to be

Hi Adam! Welcome to the Legion M forum!