Jesus J Maldonado

What do you think about a Dragon Ball Live Action series?

7 posts in this topic

Here is a video concept of Dragon Ball Live Action series made by Esteban Aduriz. It's only a trailer but I think it has great potential. This will be great for Legion M to  be the one that actually make a live action series of one of the best known anime series. I know Legion M can make this dream come true for all the Dragon Ball fans.

Have always thought the Dragon Ball saga had great potential for something live action. Cant remember when, but there was a movie put out I think a few years ago that was, in my opinion, terrible. I think because it is such a beloved series you have to find the right balance of making necessary changes to adapt it to live action film while at the smae time, staying true to who the characters are. I think it would be cool to have a tv series that starts off at the beginning with Dragon Ball, where Goku was young. 

It was Dragon Ball Evolution and it was awful. The only thing accurate about the movie was the names of the characters. I will love to help to make this one way or the other because I grew up watching and I still watch it. Even my daughter love it and she already knows who is Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta. I really hope that we as Legion M can take this concept from Esteban Aduriz and make it  reality. 

I don't know about a live-action television show, but I would love to see a movie that follows the story and maintains the integrity of the story foundations that have already been in place. Dragon Ball Evolution was not a DB movie in my opinion. Other than the characters, which were not developed properly, name recognition the movie strayed far away from the series. 

There have been a few webseries and fan made trailers for a live action DBZ that blew my mind, they were amazing,  So, I know it can be done correctly.  There is Dragon Ball Z: Light of Hope by RobotUnderdog2 & Dragon Ball Z: Saiyan Saga Trailer by K&K Production.  I seen the one above and though it was okay.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opji5DgE_nQ

https://youtu.be/Vx-E9pzOFPM