Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patrick Wiley

I've started a Steemit Blog

3 posts in this topic

I've been meaning to start a blog for a long time, and this new social networking/blogging site "Steemit" finally pushed me to do it. It has a really interesting concept of rewarding everyone who contributes content to the site. Users who get a lot of upvotes for their content earn a cryptocurrency called Steem. This can then be exchanged for real money on the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

My blog is just getting started but feel free to follow me. Some upcoming article ideas I have are:
"The Peculiar Popularity of Steam Punk, The Walking Dead: 10 The Show Did Better, and The Walking Dead: 10 Things the Comic Did Better"

https://steemit.com/@g-com/

I am totally not familiar with steemit. I clicked on your Black Mirror. You gave the US Callister a D-. Just wondering why you disliked it so much. I haven't watched the rest of the season yet.

I'll be writing a full review but the short version is the basic concept was redundant to the "cookies" storyline from White Christmas, and the story had mind numbingly bad science which for me was unforgivable in a series which until how has been rooted in hard science.