Adam Cox

Ideas for Pitch Elevator Prizes.

11 posts in this topic

Firstly, I would like to say congrats to all that have made it to the top 33 pitches!

Secondly, here are some ideas!

1. Offer X amount round three Legion M shares for the grand prize winner. These shares can be a collective gift from existing shareholders. We can each pitch in a penny or a nickel.
  2. AMC or Fandango gift card with a Congrats card "signed" by all legion M members. Kinda like the Legion M banner of Names at the Stan Lee Signing and hand print ceremony.
  3. A Legion M Writer/Prize winner movie set chair.
  4.  Have the winner's name engraved on a Plaque of Pitch Elevator winners at the headquarters. (Assuming we will have multiple Pitch Elevator Contest down the road)
  5. Legion M Store Gift card for all runner ups. If they make it to the top 16 they get X amount, top 8 get x amount....ect ect ect.
  6. Shake the hands and get autographs of our three Celebrity judges!
  7. A ride in Marilyn with crew in California!

These are the main ideas I have so far....I am sure more will come.

OH....they get to learn the coveted secret Legion M handshake! -Adam

P.S. and Legion M cookies.

Cupcakes ?!? CUPCAKES!!! <screams with delight>

*ahem* I mean....You are absolutely right MeriJewel...it should say cupcakes. -Adam

2 hours ago, Jonathan McMahon said:

Thinking of our connections. Maybe Fantastic Fest badges, badges for Stan's Con, or invites to red carpet premiers.

Great ideas! Red carpet premieres would be awesome prizes! 

So, I had an idea for a prize... my company (Kitiara Blue Media) can offer a script revision as a prize for anyone that has a script they want cleaned up. The value of that is $600 for a feature, $400 for a one-hour show, and $200 for a half-hour show. 

On 11/7/2017 at 8:07 PM, Adam Cox said:

Firstly, I would like to say congrats to all that have made it to the top 33 pitches!

Secondly, here are some ideas!

1. Offer X amount round three Legion M shares for the grand prize winner. These shares can be a collective gift from existing shareholders. We can each pitch in a penny or a nickel.
  2. AMC or Fandango gift card with a Congrats card "signed" by all legion M members. Kinda like the Legion M banner of Names at the Stan Lee Signing and hand print ceremony.
  3. A Legion M Writer/Prize winner movie set chair.
  4.  Have the winner's name engraved on a Plaque of Pitch Elevator winners at the headquarters. (Assuming we will have multiple Pitch Elevator Contest down the road)
  5. Legion M Store Gift card for all runner ups. If they make it to the top 16 they get X amount, top 8 get x amount....ect ect ect.
  6. Shake the hands and get autographs of our three Celebrity judges!
  7. A ride in Marilyn with crew in California!

These are the main ideas I have so far....I am sure more will come.

OH....they get to learn the coveted secret Legion M handshake! -Adam

P.S. and Legion M cookies.

Great ideas, Adam!

On 11/9/2017 at 10:13 AM, Nikki Ackerman said:

So, I had an idea for a prize... my company (Kitiara Blue Media) can offer a script revision as a prize for anyone that has a script they want cleaned up. The value of that is $600 for a feature, $400 for a one-hour show, and $200 for a half-hour show. 

That's awesome, Nikki! I'll reach out!

Gift basket with awesome Legion M stuff ... including a signed copy of the November book-of-the-month ... Breakfast with the Alien. 

Well, when you're an indie author, you need to be thinking of this kind of stuff. 

1 hour ago, Greg Roensch said:

Well, when you're an indie author, you need to be thinking of this kind of stuff.

Work it, Greg!! :)

If possible prizes involving creative help from an expert (or minor.... or major) celebrity. If you can get someone to offer to read a script or be shadowed for a day or other similar help I think that would be great.