Terri Pinon

We've got our November Selection!!!

8 posts in this topic

With 119 votes, this month's reading selection is "Breakfast with the Alien and Other Short, Short Stories" by Legion M member and author, Greg Roensch! Thank you to all who participated. Let's support a fellow member by reading it and giving him feedback on his work during the end of the month Shindig! Purchase link below, along with website for more background on the project.  CONGRATS, GREG!! Happy reading everyone!!

Purchase link: http://amzn.to/2gMg8YA

Website for book description: http://www.breakfastwiththealien.com/

Reminder for anyone in the San Francisco area, I'll be reading from Breakfast with the Alien on Nov 10 (this Friday) from 7 to 8 PM. 

Where: Borderlands Bookstore,  866 Valencia Street, San Francisco. 

It's FREE, though you can purchase my book at the event if you need it for the book club.

Thanks. 

evite image.JPG

Unfortunately, yet again I can’t make the Shindig... I have class on Tuesday nights at 6 p.m. :|:| However, @Greg Roensch, I just ordered your book from Barnes & Noble and am intrigued to read your stories...

When I threw the “Book Club” idea out there I never imagined it would generate so much interest. I hoped. SOOO GLAD to see so many people excited about reading... 📚😁

Hopefully one of these days I’ll be able to join in on a discussion...

Thanks again to Legion M for naming Breakfast with the Alien and Other Short, Short Stories as the book of the month. I had a great time at the Shindig and appreciate everyone who stopped by. Special thanks to @Damian Beurer, @Terri Lubaroff, and @Terri Pinon for spearheading the discussion. 

I look forward to checking out upcoming book-of-the-month club selections. 

As promised, I posted the follow-up  to Breakfast with the Alien on my blog ... with the following note:   

– Dedicated with sincere gratitude to Legion M. 

Over and out.