MeriJewel

Sundance Film Festival

38 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Who all is planning on going to Sundance Film Festival with Legion M?

I was able to get a round trip flight with my Southwest points (Score!). However finding a place to stay is another story. My trusty Stan Lee Celebration and SDCC roomie, @Leesha Davis, is looking for something as we speak. 

Are other people looking for places to stay also? I know it's late and just about everything this full. Maybe some of us can room together. @Leesha Davis Is planning on staying there longer than me. If I go, I'll only be there Jan 19-21. 

I'm not going to buy any badges, but I know it will still be fun, hanging out and spreading the word about Legion M, and helping anyway possible. 

I'd really like to go, but with no badge it's hard to justify the trip. I think I will make my decision based on whether or not I can find affordable accommodations. I wouldn't be opposed to sharing a room/airbnb if the price was right. 

Ok everyone interested in going Please answer the following questions...

your dream price per night (be honnest and not free... but I am working on it ;) hee hee ): _________________________________________________

Your highest price per night: ____________________________________

Dates you are going to be there: _________________________________________

remember you may have to share a bed but if I can find it I try to give everyone their own

and dont worry about badges... trust me I go places with out badges and end up having the time of my life :)
Plus tickets to individual movies are reasonable and very very possible. so badges are cool but not a must have..

I have found a few deals but before I really dive into them I need to see what others where planning on spending so I know if my finds are good deals
I have found a few places 10-20 min from park city that sleep 4-6 people and a few timeshare rentals in town close to main st that sleep 4-10 people

Edited by Leesha Davis

@Leesha Davis, I'm down to sharing a bed with you again if you don't mind. LMAO!

If I go, I'll be there Friday the 19th - Sunday the 21st.  Wish price $50 a night. Most $100-$150 a night. Hopefully we can find more people to room with us to bring price down. 

@Jonathan McMahon, even today on the FB Live they said we should go even if we don't have badges. There will be movies we can purchase individually, and I'm hoping some Legion M events. Plus we can sport our Legion M gear and hopefully pass out Legion M swag and rep! Woot! 

I would be intersted in going. Highest price per night $75.  I can go same dates as MeriJewel. I might leave on Monday though.

1 hour ago, MeriJewel said:

@Ramona Snyder @Leesha Davis @Jonathan McMahon  

What about this place? And there's room for others! 

https://abnb.me/EVmg/66qcogJMaH

For 3 nights (Fri-Mon) it would be $138 a night for 4 people.  It sleeps up to 8 people!

this one was on my caved list :)
Because is could if needed fit 8 people :)
I like it.

I am not able to put anything down to hold it yet... been spending a bunch on gas due to evacuating horses due to fires.. Mine are ok just helping others. I am working on Air bnb gift cards. I am close to having at least one $25 gift card. working on getting $100 :)

oh and someone posted a link to some promo codes on a FB post and for the life of me I cant find it

I just found another one that is in park city. Sleeps 4. Only two beds but super cheap!  So tempted to book it ...

On 10/13/2017 at 10:44 AM, Ramona Snyder said:

Yes!! I think I need to get some Legion M Winter Apparel... do we have any?

dont think so :(
We need Leion M ear muffs :)

1 hour ago, Paul Scanlan said:

Smart move to book early! It's going to be epic, look for more info coming out later tonight. Tickets to non-members go on sale tomorrow.  http://www.sundance.org/festivals/sundance-film-festival/get-tickets

Ohh tickets go on sale to public tomorrow! What movies should we get? I'd like to watch some with the group!

@Leesha Davis @Ramona Snyder @Jonathan McMahon