Adam Cox

Share Questions

7 posts in this topic

I realize that I have made similar posting such as this. But, I have additional questions and unanswered questions.

Here we go!

1. When will be contacted by Legion M or Wefunder.com on the activation of E-Share accounts via e-mail ?  

2. Will we be able to list Beneficiaries on our E-shares ?

3. Can we expect Dividend payouts after Legion M obtain IPO status ?

4. Where are the free cookies ? <ha ha>

-Adam 

Hi Adam, I'll attempt to answer your questions. :)

1.  You'll most likely receive an email directly from eShares notifying you of your new account and providing instructions on how to accept your shares.  I think Wefunder is finalizing the round right now and should be handing off to eShares soon.  With any luck, you'll hear something before the end of the month.
  2.  I haven't found anything on the eShares website about beneficiaries.  Hopefully it will be something they add in the near future.
  3. No timeline has yet been established for if/when the company will go IPO, and/or if/when they will pay dividends.  We're keeping our fingers crossed that the company will be able to pay dividends, but it will likely be a while regardless.
  4. No free cookies (yet!) but they do offer free buttons and stickers. If you haven't done so already, check out Legion Confidential to get your free swag!

Thank you Karen for the help.

No worries on number 4. I got free buttons and stickers. Still...a cookie sounds good!<ha ha>

-Adam

On 1/7/2018 at 11:37 PM, Santosh Kumar said:

Did anyone get his shares yet from the last round of wefunder investment? I am still waiting.

Send an email to team@legionm.com and someone (probably @Terri Lubaroff) will look into it for you!

Yes--please send mail to team@legionm.com. I'll forward your name to Paul, who I know is working hard to close everything out. Wefunder has had some issues, but we're trying to wrap it all up.