Damian Beurer

Book Club genre vote for September 2017

Book Club genre vote for September 2017   7 members have voted

1. 1. What genre would you like for the book in September? Once we pick a genre we will take submissions for books for this genre. Poll ends September 13th at NOON.

• Comedy
    • Action
    • Drama
    • Romantic
    • Satire
    • Tragedy
    • Fantasy
    • Sci-fi
    • Mystery
    • Crime

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

This will need to be a QUICK poll. I knocked out Horror because it seems Horror is the front runner for October.

34 minutes ago, Damian Beurer said:

This will need to be a QUICK poll. I knocked out Horror because it seems Horror is the front runner for October.

I have been required to read some horrible books over the years but never a horror.

1 minute ago, Zandra Bill said:

I have been required to read some horrible books over the years but never a horror.

Technically Goosebumps falls under the horror genre. I doubt we will pick something SCARY SCARY. ;)

Looks like Sci Fi and Crime are neck and neck!! Maybe there is a book out there that covers both genres all in one LOL!!

Edited by Michael Christopher Gordon

23 hours ago, Karma Christine Salvato said:

I thought we were just going to revote on the book list we already chose... At least for September...

Well Darn it... that WOULD have been easier wouldnt it have been?!?!?!

Well so far its a tie between FANTASY and SCI-FI. Lets pull the list and vote on this now. Thoughts?

Well word from on high has come down and we are being asked to stick with DUNE. It falls under the SCI-FI Fantasy genres that we tied with so lets make this happen!!!

Legion M Book Club September DUNE

September 30th, 2017 from 11am-12 noon PST

Join the Legion M Book Club as we discuss Frank Herberts classic novel DUNE!
Get your copy here and join in! http://amzn.to/2x8hvpQ

RSVP and Join in using the SAME LINK: https://gateway.shindig.com/event/legionmdune
(Chrome works best as a browser)

Set on the desert planet Arrakis, Dune is the story of the boy Paul Atreides, who would become the mysterious man known as Muad'Dib. He would avenge the traitorous plot against his noble family—and would bring to fruition humankind’s most ancient and unattainable dream.

A stunning blend of adventure and mysticism, environmentalism and politics, Dune won the first Nebula Award, shared the Hugo Award, and formed the basis of what it undoubtedly the grandest epic in science fiction.