MeriJewel

Stargate Command!

5 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Stargate fans!

Emails went out yesterday if you had previously registered with Stargate Command. You can now sign up early for the All-Access. If you sign up before 9/20 you also receive a Stargate Origins shirt! This is a one time fee of $20 from what I understand. I already signed up yesterday. I hope all Stargate fans can band together and do this to show their support for Stargate and show MGM that we are serious about this franchise and we want MORE Stargate! Remember Sanctuary with Amanda Tapping started out as a web series first also! Due to the success of the web series, SyFy picked it up and it lasted 4 seasons! Let's all come together and support Stargate Origins! 

Please join now!

https://Stargatecommand.co

@Ryan Heath Nixon  @Damian Beurer

IMG_0960.PNG

Edited by MeriJewel

Another T-Shirt was a disappointment... wish I could talk about more on that topic but I can not...

I think this is pre-sale price and I expect this will be annual thing, SGO will help but I am not sure how they plan to meet a 2017 deadline maybe one episode by Christmas?

Hoping this kicks off, but some the marketing approch thus far has been haphazard...

Stargate Command was officially up on 9/20! 

I have logged in, setup my profile, and looked around. It's really cool! You can watch all Stargate episodes and movies, and interact with lots of other SG fans! You also earn coins based on your activity that move you up in rank. I'm currently still an airman. LOL.

There's quizzes, articles, videos, and different feeds that fans can post to. 

Go check it out everyone!