Matan Goldstein

3rd Virtual Viewing Party

3rd Virtual Viewing Party   16 members have voted

1. 1. What should we watch for our next Legion M Virtual Viewing Party?

• Captain America: Civil War
    • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
    • The Imitation Game
    • Interstellar
    • Watchmen
    • V for Vendetta
    • Hot Fuzz
    • 3 Episodes of Black Mirror
    • First 3 Episodes of Defenders

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tie-Breakers will be chosen by best 2 of 3 rocket, paper, scissors by 2 individuals (TBD). Voting ends September 9th at midnight.

This viewing party will be Sunday September 10th at 1pm Pacific Time.

We will try to stick to a schedule of every second Saturday or Sunday of the month and swap them out every month which should give people a chance to join if, for instance, they are busy every Saturday.

If you have suggestions for movies/shows for the future post them here. Keep in mind they MUST be selections that can be easily accessed via a streaming website like Netflix. All suggestions that are not will not be considered (sorry!).

If you have any other suggestions or ideas please feel free to post them below as well.

RSVP here https://www.facebook.com/events/1632455036796157

Edited by Matan Goldstein

Posted (edited)

D'oh! I'll refrain from voting as I won't be able to make that one either! The state soccer league has decided that league games (the ones that count for rank) are now to be held on Sundays. :/

Is Fantastic Beasts out somewhere now?

Edited by Nikki Ackerman

This Sunday! Yay!! Can't wait! 

Posted updates in my local groups. Would be nice if we could post in all of them but I don't want to step on people's toes. XD

Edited by MeriJewel

1 hour ago, Julie Landrum said:

New to Legion M!  How does the virtual party work??  I voted.  Once a title is picked then what?

Hi Julie! Welcome! So glad you joined us! Once the movie has been decided, Matan will send out the link. I believe we are using a platform called Rabit? I might have the name wrong because I only signed on during the first movie. But Matan will have that all setup. We log in and we will all be able to watch the movie at the same time together and chat in a chat box while watching the movie.  :)

Thanks for explaining how this works.  Sounds fun! Thanks for putting something like this together! :) Now.... which one to vote for... 😱