Shao Lopez

Stan Lee's LA Comic-Con Oct 27-29th 2017

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are you Ready for the Fun and Excitement to Continue?  

Then Get Prepared for 

Home

http://www.stanleeslacomiccon.com/

I will be bringing one of the youngest investors to this con as well CoolDLo (my son) will be joining me as well as two of our newest Investors from Texas ! ! !

So get on Board people and Lets Rock this CON ! !

Edited by Shao Lopez

@Shao Lopez, I'm trying to talk myself into going to the Halloween party at Disneyland on the 27th. If I do, I'll most likely go to this on Saturday. I'll also have my son with me who is also an investor ;)  

I wonder if any of the Legion M execs will be there. Maybe we can plan a meet-up?

I'll for sure be at Disneyland the Friday before, so if there is anything going on Saturday at SLLACC I'd like to go. :)

Thanks @Terri Lubaroff! Looks like some people in the SoCal area want to do the meetup in the evening after the con is done for the day, so as not to interfere with other panels they might go to, or be involved with. I'm not sticking around till that late because I have to drive home 6 hours north. If you're there on Saturday and want to meetup let me know.  Would love to see everyone again! Hopefully you all will be there and I can say hi during the day! :)

On 9/3/2017 at 10:53 PM, MeriJewel said:

Thanks @Terri Lubaroff! Looks like some people in the SoCal area want to do the meetup in the evening after the con is done for the day, so as not to interfere with other panels they might go to, or be involved with. I'm not sticking around till that late because I have to drive home 6 hours north. If you're there on Saturday and want to meetup let me know.  Would love to see everyone again! Hopefully you all will be there and I can say hi during the day! :)

I'm down.